Imagine my surprise that I was nominated by Today’s Literature: My Thoughts for this very prestigious award! Thank you as I am truly humbled. When the stars say “It’s an honor just to be nominated” it really is!
In my opinion, the following deserve it much more than I do…and I only wish I could nominate more bloggers!
Very Inspiring Blogger Award
Rules for the ‘Very inspiring blogger award’
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this award.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination by linking to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by pingback.
7 Things About Me!
- I only started writing in April of 2012 and am working on my 4th novel!
- I cannot STAND peas…ACK!
- I have a (not so) secret love of thunderstorms…
- My kids and grand kids are my LIFE!
- I have no regrets in life…NOT one…believe it…or not!
- I have never been “in love”
- I have written twice as many erotic novels than I’ve read 😉
My nominees are awesome bloggers! Picking just 15 was excruciating as you are ALL awesome bloggers
- The Main Street Analyst
- Raising 5 Kids With Disabilities and Remaining Sane Blog
- HarsH ReaLiTy
- Morgen’s Online Poetry Writing Group
- Ajaytao 2010
- just after words
- Shannon A Thompson
- The Better Man Project
- Rachel Robinson
- Dressed To Quill
My Best to All of You!!!