First of all thanks to Cyril for nominating me, yet again, for the Inspiring Blogger Award! You are awesome my friend! You can find his blog at: http://shareyourarticles.wordpress.com This is my second nomination for the award and I am truly humbled that anyone thinks that much of me. So thank you, thank you & thank you!
The rules are simple: You MUST do the following…
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Seven things about me
1. I am working on my fifth novel in less than a year!
2. I love gladiolas.
3. I am not a big dog fan 😦
4. I wish there were more hours in the day…
5. My only deep, meaningful relationship is with, chocolate.
6. My favorite meal is “Alice Springs Chicken” at the Outback.
7. I seriously don’t get enough sleep!
And my nominees are… That’s the hard part as there are SO many of my blogger friends that deserve this way more than I do! Some accept, some don’t but its the receiving and giving and the love that goes with it that counts 😉
Now Nominee’s….Go…Do your thing 😉