I’ve only been blogging for about a year now; never done it before, and was recently awarded the Liebster Blog Award! I was completely blown away and never thought this could happen to me…. so this is a huge honor!
I am thankful http://jramirezauthor.wordpress.com for nominating me, and most importantly, for providing feedback on my blog. Thanks again for this nomination!
There are some rules I must follow in the accepting of this award.
First is to accept the award, post the picture of the Liebster Award on the top of my post, say who nominated me for the award and list their blog site.
Rule number 2 is to list 11 random facts about me.
Rule number 3 is to nominate 11 other bloggers for the Liebster Award and list their blogsites.
Rule number 4 is to notify the bloggers of their award.
Rule number 5 is to ask the award winners 11 questions to answer when they accept their Liebster Award.
Rule number 6 is you don’t talk about the Liebster Award.
Rule number 7 you realize I just made up rule number 5 and 6 to be funny and you hopefully get the reference and laugh.
Rule number 8 is answer the questions left by the blogger who gave out the award.
Now we move on to the Q&A fun time.
11 Random Facts about Little Ole Me:
- I give to others, tirelessly.
- I am deathly afraid of dogs.
- I wrote my first book in under 30 days.
- I love the sound of children playing.
- I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis at age 40.
- I love the rain but my RA does not!
- I lost 100 pounds on a migraine medication.
- I don’t think it’s funny when people hurt themselves and others laugh at them.
- I am nearly blind without my glasses except if you are within three feet of me 😉
- I have a tiny heart tattoo on my left knee…or that’s what it was supposed to be.
- I I don’t care what others think of me…never have…never will.
The Questions I Was Asked:
- What without fail always makes you laugh? Just about anything my grand kids say, to anyone!
- What is your favorite adaptation of a book to a movie? Secret Window by Stephen King
- Why did you start your blog? I was told it was a good thing to do…andit was 😉
- What moment did you realize you enjoyed your job or that you were good at your job? I don’t have a job…I’m a writer..it’s a passion!
- Do you have any poem committed to memory? No unless “Mary had a little lamb” counts…
- What song defines your life? Mad World~Tears For Fears
- What is your first memory? Don’t have one
- What color comes to mind right now? Blue
- Do you believe that we all have a bigger purpose? If so, what do you think yours is? I believe my purpose in life is to help other is what ever capacity I’m able.
- What time of day do you like to write? Whenever the mood strikes me.
- Are you happy right now? Absolutely….never been happier.
They are not in any particular order, but these are the ones who I enjoy reading of and gain inspiration from their blogs
My Questions for My Nominees:
- What got you into writing/blogging?
- Have you ever felt you hit rock bottom?
- Is there something you regret not doing in life?
- What is your favorite color?
- What is one of the things on your bucket list?
- If you could go back in time and ask anyone one questions, who & what would it be?
- Who was one of the people you looked up to growing up?
- What’s the biggest turnoff in a man/woman?
- If you could visit any country in the world, what would it be?
- Coke or Pepsi?
- If you could learn a language which one would it be?
Thank you again for this awesome award and congratulations to my winners…it was tough because all my blogging buddies are winners!