15 Day Book Blogger Challenge | Day 1
Let’s kick this challenge off and get some things off our chests. Friends, I have some bookish quirks and habits and secrets and literally cannot wait to share them with you all, also I can’t wait to learn about your bookish confessions in return. This post is part of a 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge that I started because I was feeling burnt out and then inspired. Check out the challenge here: http://goodbooksandgoodwine.com/2013/07/15-day-book-blogger-challenge-day-1.htm
Day 1: Make 15 book-related confessions.
- I don’t get nearly enough time to read.
- I am a skimmer.
- I write erotica but have only read one erotic novel, over 30 years ago…
- I have to see myself in the main character.
- I would rather read a paperback than a ebook.
- I read to my 4 children hoping they would pick up my love of books…sadly, they did not.
- I am way behind in the books I have promised to read for other authors.
- I feel guilty when I don’t like a book. I picked it, I read it, I should have liked it…I know..I’m strange…
- I love to sit in a bookstore or library and read.
- I love to see what other people have on their bookshelves!
- I am not impressed by book covers, it’s the tagline and then the hook that gets me, every time.
- I cannot get into vampires, werewolves or zombies…ever!
- I love to listen to my grandchildren read.
- I never go into reading a book with an opinion.
- I like to discover authors and don’t listen to what the mainstream media has to say about them…ever. A bad review on amazon.com is going to get me to read a book…that’s just me.
Do you do any of these things? TAKE THE CHALLENGE 😉